On this page, you can:
Search for change logs by specific
Filter the change logs to review the details by:
- Area: Select an area from the drop-down list
- Page: Select a page (for example, Match Strategy, Area, Phrase, and so on) for which you would like to see the change logs.
- User: Filter the change logs by the user who made modifications
- Action: Select the type of action taken on a model (for example, create, delete, promote, single promote, or update)
- Date Range: Select a date range for which you want to see the change log. By default, the date range is set to past 2 weeks. However, you can expand the date range up to past 90 days.
Once you select all the filters, click
Apply Filtersfor the results to update.
You can find the following details in the change logs:
- Timestamp: Date and time (in UTC) of change
- Area: Area in which the changes were made
- ID: Model ID, for example, Rule ID.
- Parent ID: In case of
Single Promotion, it will display the ID of the model that was promoted to a different area
- Name: Model Name, for example, a new entry called
Black Fridaycreated under Biasing Profile.
- Page: Page on which changes were made, for example Match Strategy, Spelling, Stop Words, and so on.
- User: Email ID of the user who made the changes
- Action: The type of change made to the model (create, update, delete, single promote, promote)
- Comments: Auto-generated, describing the change