StoreFront requires some initial configuration to get up and running. This takes the shape of a JSON object, and is passed to storefront on initialization.
Most all configurations for OOTB components can be configured here.
It is made of the following areas:
- Top Level configuration - This is
areabeing used globally.
- Structure - This is a mapping of data fields to variables that can be used in the markup to display product/article data.
- Tags - This is where you find configuration for most base Tags, Autocomplete/SAYT is handled in it’s own section.
- Search - Here you can set search page specific configurations.
- Autocomplete - Here lies configurations that are specific to Autocomplete/SAYT.
- Recommendations - This is where product recommendations are handled outside of Autocomplete.
- Personalization - Here is where realTimeBiasing and other personalization features are configured.
- Network - This is where you can configure network settings, like
- Services - This is where you find
URLconfiguration as well as logging.
- Mixins - This is where you add custom Tag mixins.
- Options - Additional configuration options.